Selamat datang ke bLog saya yang tak seberapa ini.Jika ingin kongsi sesuatu yang berfaedah,silakan.Cuma harap viewers tahu bhwa bLog ini cumalah sekadar yang ingin saya kongsi dari hati kecil saya dan jika saya punya ruang waktu,saya akan berkongsi artikel yang bermanfaat.So..enjoy=)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

I really really love you :)


Bismillah,
Assalamu'alaikum sahabat2,

Ayah,
If you are reading my blog,
Especially for this entry,
I would like having you to know,
And I know that you've known it,
Since the day you'd got news that you'd having me,
That, I really really love you..

Ayah,
If you are reading this entry,
I would like to say,
Your love is a bless for me,
Your lesson is a way for me,
Your words are a guidance for me,
Your strictness is a discipline for me,
Your teaching is a knowledge for me,
What I want to say is,
Everything comes from you,
Is just like "heaven rays" which,
Will lead my path and my life..

Ayah,
Thanks for everything,
Thanks for praying for me,
I love you and ummi..
I miss both of you very very very much ! :)

(happy father's day and everyday is father's day for me, so does mother's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lead me to jannah

lead me to jannah

a path to jannah

a path to jannah

.::halwa telinga::.