Selamat datang ke bLog saya yang tak seberapa ini.Jika ingin kongsi sesuatu yang berfaedah,silakan.Cuma harap viewers tahu bhwa bLog ini cumalah sekadar yang ingin saya kongsi dari hati kecil saya dan jika saya punya ruang waktu,saya akan berkongsi artikel yang bermanfaat.So..enjoy=)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

the man I love the most...the best hero in my life :)

Assalamu'alaikum...

There was a man staring at his daughter's face by his gentle eyes. The love begun to arise and stretch all over his heart. The love was higher than mountain, wider than sky and brighter than sun. Nobody could measure the countless and endless love. Eventually, the tears came out and his face turned red. He tried to hide his sadness but the daughter realized it first.

"Why are you crying dad ?"

"I'm not my dear..."

"I can see your tears, so please tell me..."

"Yet my eyes do cry, but not my heart honey. My heart always smile and happy to see you. It may hurt sometime but it still can't cry because it always says that, "I always happy for my beloved one..", but my eyes always say,"I'm afraid that I'll loss you...", that's why my eyes burst into tears."

"Dad, if that so, tell your eyes and your heart, anything couldn't separate us apart unless God sends death to do so.Even either you or me whom the eyes can't see, just remember that you and me always in our heart..."

..................................................................................................................................................

This story is dedicated t my beloved father, Haji Shukry bin Mohd Salleh, along the way and my life, he is the best man and best hero for me ! :)
I love you ayah and forgive me because I do so much mistakes to you. Sorry causing you trouble but you still love me ! That's the best thing about you.
May He reward you by His love,mercy and His jannah...amin...

p/s : you bring to me your blessing so I can reach His blessing... wallahu'alam...

-hajah zaiton and haji shukry-
really love both of you ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lead me to jannah

lead me to jannah

a path to jannah

a path to jannah

.::halwa telinga::.