Selamat datang ke bLog saya yang tak seberapa ini.Jika ingin kongsi sesuatu yang berfaedah,silakan.Cuma harap viewers tahu bhwa bLog ini cumalah sekadar yang ingin saya kongsi dari hati kecil saya dan jika saya punya ruang waktu,saya akan berkongsi artikel yang bermanfaat.So..enjoy=)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Mother

Assalamualaikum minna-san!

How are you today?I hope that all of you always in healthy ,masruran and under His barakah.InsyaAllah...amin.
My topic for this time suppose to be my second round morning talk(monitored by Madam Maheran) but i feel that we don't have much time to do the second round.But,because I really want to share my speech,so I am honoured to put it here.Hehe^_~

It is entitled My Mother.I've got inspired this idea from a such beautiful,harmonic song which entitled "Your Mother" sang by group of children whose conducted by Yusuf Islam.I guarantee that all of you very common to this song.When I was listening to this song,I could grab some points about mother that I can present in class.Furthemore, it has meaningful message that can be pictured.

The song reminds me about a hadith from our prophet who explained to us that who should we obey after Allah and Rasulullah as was asked by a companion.Then he answered smoothly,"your mother"."Who next?"."Your mother"."Who next?"."Your mother.""Who next?"."Then your father".
Subahanallah!How great a mother whose we must obeyed the most after Allah and Rasulullah.
Okey let's read the lyrics of the song.

"Who should I give my love to?
My respect and my honor to
Who should I pay good mind to?
After Allah
And Rasulullah

Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father

Cause who used to hold you
And clean you and clothes you
Who used to feed you?
And always be with you
When you were sick
Stay up all night
Holding you tight
That's right no other
Your mother (My mother)

Who should I take good care of?
Giving all my love
Who should I think most of?
After Allah
And Rasulullah

Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father

Cause who used to hear you
Before you could talk
Who used to hold you?
Before you could walk
And when you fell who picked you up
Clean your cut
No one but your mother
My mother

Who should I stay right close to?
Listen most to
Never say no to
After Allah
And Rasulullah

Comes your mother
Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father

Cause who used to hug you
And buy you new clothes
comb your hair
And blow your nose
And when you cry
Who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears
Who really cares?
My mother

Say Alhamdulillah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah
For my mother."

Eventhough I know that this song has light message so that kids could understand better of what it wants to be conveyed,it still could burst my eyes into tears.How I miss my ummi so much in longing her smiling,advices,loving and many more.The memories between my ummi and I,suddenly, flash fleetingly over my mind.I replay them back,the moment where she bathed me when I was in primary(I think when I was 7),the moment where she cooked for me(I really adore her cooks),the moment she felt angry at me(because I was too naughty hehe^^),the moment she made orange juice when I missed her hand-made juice...and so on.
Haaahhh~such beautiful memories...

As I look at her shiny eyes...I feel pleasure and pleasent.Thus,I really hope that my ummi is granted happiness and hasanah from Allah.Amin.I know that couldn't repay back as much as she has sacrificed for me.And I know her past life wasn't as lucky as me nowadays.
When she was still young,she had to work as hard as she could in addition she lost her parent at young age.Maybe the past made her stronger today.
But her past could also can be a motivation for me to be strong in dealing whatever comes to me in my life.InsyaAllah...hope Allah gives me stregthen and patience in facing anything in this brief journey.Amin...

Ok!I think that's all for now.Hehe^^, so apperciate every single second and time that you spend with you mother(...also your father~).
Cherish them with your obedience and loyalty,plus pray to Allah for them.^^,
Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

lead me to jannah

lead me to jannah

a path to jannah

a path to jannah

.::halwa telinga::.